Starting a new business is challenging under any circumstances, but opening a cannabis business in New Jersey’s brand new, highly regulated medical and adult-use marketplace requires more than just good business skills. The Zita Group will guide you through the various obstacles to achieve business success.
Proven success is why cannabis clients turn to TZG to achieve their business objectives in New Jersey’s emerging medical and adult use cannabis markets.
Our team delivers unparalleled strategic advice and targeted solutions in the legal cannabis marketplace. From licensing requirements to local partners and preferred facility locations, no one has the extensive knowledge and experience our team has.
Our cannabis consulting team is led by TZG CEO Trish Zita, a well-respected, government affairs professional recognized as one of New Jersey’s cannabis industry experts.
TZG offers cannabis clients the following services:
- Direct assistance navigating New Jersey’s cannabis business licensing process;
- Regulatory guidance with the New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission;
- Overall planning assistance critical to understanding the state’s evolving cannabis licensing and operating structure;
- Assistance in identifying the specific, appropriate licensure to pursue from among the many license types currently available;
- Create a team with appropriate skills for application success;
- Identification of ancillary services such as banking, insurance, accounting, and land use;
- Guidance in developing the necessary organizational structure and documentation needed to meet and maintain licensing eligibility requirements;
- Monitor and decipher notable cannabis industry trends and legislative or regulatory developments in the state.